Sunday 30 December 2007

Formatting - fucked, general mood - poor, lager - Carling. Need I say more?

It's came to my attention after having more than a quick glance at this place that the spacing between the lines of my last two posts is, shall we say...schizophrenic. I've narrowed it down to two things. It's either Firefox or something to do with the inclusion of images and smallish text. I could narrow it down to one of those things or solve the problem altogether if I didn't feel the need to vomit every time I used Internet Explorer and/or I wasn't pissed.

Newcastle lost today, which is far from fantastic but the result was a surprise. 2-1 at Chelsea? I thought we were going to get fucking hammered. Speaking of Newcastle, i've finally finished my article for True Faith and I e-mailed it this morning. Hopefully i'll get a bit of feedback off Mr. Martin so I know whether it's up to standard or my cynical tone has destroyed the piece and he wants it rewritten.

You may have noticed that there is no specific basis to this post and it just seems to be an update on my life in general. Don't worry this isn't a regular thing, just a way for me to acknowledge some issues that may or may not have been bothering you and to inform you i'm a bit pissed.

Anyway, i'm off to watch a bit more John Pilger and get myself worked up into a left wing hissy fit.

No comments: